***NOTE: you will be asked to indicate & pay for the total number of fuel injectors you are sending in for service below by the Add to Cart button!
Our service and testing procedure insures years of additional life, improved power and fuel economy.
- Injectors are externally cleaned, visually inspected
- Injectors are tested for resistance, inductance, shorts, and current draw
- Leak, spray pattern, and flow rate tests are performed and recorded
- A three step ultrasonic cleaning process in three separate ultrasonic tanks
- A high pressure back-flush is performed to remove any remaining particles
- Leak, spray pattern, and flow rate tests are re-performed and recorded
- New filter baskets, O-rings, and pintle caps are installed if applicable
- The injectors are placed in sealed plastic bags
- A comprehensive test report is prepared and returned with the injectors
- Your injectors are shipped back to you ready to be installed in your vehicle
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × 1 in|